If you want a structural component with a high modulus, good surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing, CF ABS is the high-performance carbon fiber reinforced ABS filament for you.
Benefits of CF ABS Include:
- Stiff, high-modulus, industrial-grade parts off many 3D printers available on the market today
- Greatly improved stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability thanks to the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Parts can be smoothed with acetone vapors
- Higher melting point than PLA or PETG
This filament for 3D printing is one of the most abrasive materials available. Standard brass nozzles may be chewed through far more quickly by users than by normal wear and tear. When worn through, the nozzle’s diameter will enlarge unevenly and the printer’s extrusion will be problematic.
ABS is simple to utilize in 3D printing and injection molding thanks to its low melting point. The produced plastic can tolerate heavy use and unfavorable climatic circumstances thanks to its high tensile strength, excellent resistance to physical impacts, and chemical corrosion.