Anyone looking for a structural component with high modulus, good surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing will find ABS+CF Filament to be the perfect choice.
BENEFITS OF CF ABS:
- Industrial-grade, stiff, high-modulus parts from several of the 3D printers on the market today
- Due to the inclusion of carbon fiber reinforcement, the stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability were significantly enhanced
- Than the majority of industrial-grade materials, easier to print
- Acetone vapors can be used to smooth parts
- Greater melting point compared to PETG or PLA
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, or ABS, is a polymer renowned for its durability, shine, and tactile feel.
It is utilized in a variety of settings, including residential ones like appliance gears and shells or cosmetics containers and commercial ones like power plug covers and driving bar covers.